Monday, July 27, 2009

Italy











After bidding farewell to my new Kiwi mates, I jumped back on the bike and started the ride into Italy. I am following the Ligurian coast at the moment, lots of sun, beaches and winding hilly roads. Views everywhere I turn. Still camping in the tent most of the time, with the occasional hostel. I have now made it to Savona where I will spend the next 2 days. My bike needs some tuning up, a few gears aren't working properly. I will start heading inland from Pisa in about 5 days.

2 comments:

  1. Jeremy, Eleanor gave me your blog site as I'm interested in your travels (having experienced my favourite cycle ride through Tuscany). I do hope you lap up the wonderful Italian hospitality, food and scenery as much as we did. Those hills are pretty challenging aren't they?May the wind always be at your back - as they say. Ros.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Ros. Yep, those hills were very challenging. Not too sure how many more pizzas I can eat to be honest!

    ReplyDelete