Monday, August 3, 2009

Cinque Terra, Pisa, Florence

I'll be honest, I have jumped back onto the train again. Those hills in the Ligurian Coast were seriously beginning to hurt, so I caught a train with my bike from Monterosso to La Spezia and then rode to Florence via Pisa. The body feels good after some rest in the Cinque Terra, the bike's gear issues have been rectified and it is travelling nice and smoothly. Not many hills from La Spezia to Florence which was a pleasant change. Some kind of heat wave going on over here, although I finally saw some rain today in Florence (for about 5 minutes and then the sun came out again). I will stay here in Florence for the next 3 days and have a look around.

1 comment:

  1. Hi, Giulia and I will be in a friend's farm close to Pisa until the 17th, then back to Reggio Emilia until the 23rd and finally back to Spain, if you like to visit us... Ciao Nico

    ReplyDelete