Wednesday, September 9, 2009

Goodbye Siena, Hello Grosseto
















Back peddling again. I rode from Siena to Grosseto yesterday, about 50kms further than I intended but I couldn't find a place to stay anywhere. Eventually settled for a room overlooking a carpark in Grosseto. Heading to an island called Giglio today for some camping and then off to Rome for a few days.

It's been brought to my attention that some followers of this blog think that there is not enough photos of my bike included. I will try and rectify this in forthcoming weeks.

Goodluck to the Fitzroy amateur footy club this weekend in the D1 Grand Final.

2 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I had noticed you have developed an unhealthy relationship with your bike - not unlike the bond you shared with your beach towel, Lionel.

    ReplyDelete